5/15/12

Challenge 8: Dear diary...I'm amazing

Hey my gorgeous fudgies!! <3

Today, I'm back with our 8th challenge! This one has been inspired by Brittani Louise Taylor (and this video right here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJTDPCjnUhw&feature=relmfu ), so give her a cyberhug for me.

BTW: did you know she is the reason the blog is called FUDGE perfection, and not, you know..the other word I could be using right now :P

Challenge 8:
Every night before bed, I want you all to fill ONE WHOLE PAGE in your diary/notebook/etch-a-sketch with the reasons why you are amazing. With your dreams, your goals. Whatever makes you feel pretty fudgin' amazing.

Write in the present tense the things that make you beautiful.
NOT: Well, I kinda think I have like alright hair...
FUDGE YES: My hair is downright fa.bu.lous. :P

Write in the girl-you-know-this-WILL-happen future tense your dreams and goals.
NOT: I think I may want to someday travel around the world. maybe.
FUDGE YES: I'm gonna take a trip around the world and see everything I want to see.

Writing down positive reinforcement sinks the information into your brain and shines the light on said affirmations, and lets the darkness in your life where it belongs. In the dark.

PLUS writing it in an affirmative way let's the brain know you are NOT fooling around :P

Try this for a week, and honestly you'll probably get hooked like I did.
This is similar to my post for Drop of Pink (heres the in-depth analysis: http://fudgeperfection.blogspot.ca/2012/02/challenge-5-hungry.htmlhttp://fudgeperfection.blogspot.ca/2012/02/challenge-5-hungry.html)

Hope BritBrit won't mind I jacked her style a little bit today, but I really enjoyed her words of wisdom.

«It's a good day to be alive»
Ron Pope, Good Day

xoxoxoxo
Gabby


No comments:

Post a Comment