6/12/13

Questions and Answers 2013 <3

Hello my wonderful darlings!

I have not done a FAQ in over a year, I believe, so today I'm going to answer some questions!

I am also going to do PART 2 of this post in a video on our youtube channel FudgePerfection, which will be out in late June (SOMEONE is busy graduating high school) :).

1. How old are you?? (Again, although I will allow the repeat, since most people don't actually stay the same age forever)

As of June 2013, I am 17 years and 8 months old.

2. Where do you live?
Montreal, QC, Canada (#gohabs) (#eventhoughwelostinplayoffs)

3. Why name the blog Fudge Perfection?

I was planning my first ever workshop, and I was trying to think of a short little cheer they could scream or say or sing or draw, when I came up with F**k Perfection.

HOWEVER, I then realized I was working with 4th to 6th graders, and unless I was planning on having their moms burn my house down, I was not going to let these children scream such things. So, I came up with Fudge Perfection, which I thought was cute and made a nice little connection with food.

If I could go back and change it, would I? OH GOD YES haha. Too late now though, once on the Internet ALWAYS on the Internet.

4. Freckles?
Unfortunately, no, no freckles.

5. Ginger?
Nope, just a mop of blond curls. And though I make a lot of jokes about the redheaded folk, it's because I'm secretly jealous of something many of them have (see question 4).

6. Favorite Youtubers?
Oh my, that's hard.
I would have to say...

lacigreen (yay body positive), vlogbrothers, itskingsleybitch, grav3yardgrl


Aaaaaand that's all for today:)
I'm going to be answering 5 more questions in my video at the end of the month, so stay tuned!

here is the video for part 2!

Have a lovely day, fudgies!
Xoxo

Gabby



No comments:

Post a Comment