6/23/12

One last thing...

My dolls! How I have missed you!
Sadly I'm leaving tommorow out of the country where I will have a real excuse not to post on the blog for the next 3 weeks...

Sigh I know I live for you guys

Buuuuuut before I leave I have a treat for you!!!!
The body image project, a fellow amazing blogspot, has published my submission for my story!!!
I am so excited!

Please be the lambs I know y'all are and check it out here:
http://thebodyimageproject.blogspot.ca/2012/06/age-16.html?m=1

Love u so much.
Can't wait to come back home in 3 weeks with more conferences, and posts and all that loveliness.

In the meantime keep reading.
Keep loving your beautiful selves.
Adieu for now!!! <3

Xoxooxoxo
Gabby

Ps: congrats to my amazingly awesome sec 4 graduates!!!!
Gab
Alex
Ameik
Noemi
Laurence
Ame
Eve
And everyone else MUAH!
U be smart don't forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment