5/26/14

Spoken Word Contest: Enter!!!:)

Hello my angels!

UPDATE: THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE A 100$ GIFT CARD TO BATH AND BODY WORKS! (im dying inside)

I have great news for aspiring writers and poets!

This summer I will be sharing and performing several spoken word pieces on my blog and youtube channel.
Spoken word: a beautiful piece of poetry. Doesn't have to rhyme, just has to mean something.
TOPIC/THEME: my body

Option 1: Want to record your piece and have it featured on the blog for thousands to see?
Send me a clip of your performance before August 1st by email fudgeperfection@gmail.com or by twitter @FudgePerfection

Option 2: Too shy to actually record yourself? Want ME to perform your piece?
Again, send me your written piece by email, and I'll do my best to perform everyone's beautiful words<3

winner will be decided by the number of likes on the youtube video, so get your friends onboard! 


The more the merrier, so don't be shy and get involved. You won't regret it!

Bonjour a tous!

PRECISION: LE GAGNANT OU LA GAGNANTE RECEVRA UNE CARTE CADEAU DE 100$ CHEZ BATH AND BODY WORKS! (ihhhhhhhhhh, je meurs)

Cet été, je vais partager et performer plusieurs poésies récitées sur mon blog et chaine youtube. 
Poésie Récitée: un beau morceau de poésie. Pas besoin de rimes! 
SUJET / THÈME: mon corps 

Option 1: Vous voulez enregistrer votre pièce et le présenté sur le blog? 
Envoyez-moi un clip de votre performance avant le 1er Août par email fudgeperfection@gmail.com  ou par twitter @ FudgePerfection 

Option 2: Trop timide pour vous filmer? Vous voulez me voire perfomer votre oeuvre? 

Encore une fois, envoyez-moi votre pièce écrite par e-mail, et je ferai de mon mieux pour vous rendre fier <3

Gagnant ou Gagnante sera décidé par le nombre de "likes" sur le video Youtube. 



xoxo
Gabby


No comments:

Post a Comment